PRODUCT CODE: 54-760-000
Rangmaster Portable Hardness TesterRequest Quote
54-760-000 Rangemaster Portable Hardness Tester
The 54-760-000 has a large digital readout. The Rangemaster is a great quality portable hardness tester that is manufactured by CV Instruments, which is part of the Bowers Metrology Group. The first portable, digital hardness tester of its type, the Electromatic Rangemaster has the advantage of redesigned mechanics and improved microprocessor control technology for high accuracy and repeatability. One instrument includes British, American and German standards with hardness values in Vickers, Brinell, Rockwells B and C, and tensile strength.
Based on the well proven principles of portable testers, a mechanical load of 15kg is applied in two stages to a diamond indentor through special pre-loaded springs. The indentor penetrates the test surface to a maximum depth of only .005″, reducing damage to an absolute minimum yet giving consistently accurate results.
- Hardness values displayed in all major international scales
- RS232C out put for connection to SPC equipment or serial printer for data collection and treatment results either as an ongoing process or at the end of a batch of readings
- Storage capacity for over 400 readings. Can be downloaded to a serial printer for comprehensive test reports
- Value above or below tolerance indicators.
- Last reading recall facility.
- Battery or 110v mains power.
- Tolerance indicators
The 54-760-000 includes a calibrated test block, indentor key, wood case and instruction book.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.