PRODUCT CODE: 040-M
Dial Hole Gages – Metric
Price: $265 $198.75
Lowest Price Guaranteed
040-M Barcor Dial Hole Gage: .25-1mm
The Barcor 040-M dial hole gage has the following specifications:
- Range: .25-1mm
- Graduations: .02mm
- Accuracy: +/- .0064mm
- Includes AGD Group 2 Dial Indicator with 2.25″ face
- Optional setting masters to increase accuracy are available upon request
- Yellow-for-Metric dial faces to prevent accidental misuse.
- All gages furnished with foam lined Storage Case and complete operating instructions.
- Optional NBS and NIST Traceable Certification available.
- Available individually or in convenient sets.
- Smallest diameter available is .004″ (.10mm) on specials.
- Super Hole Gage available with .0001″ or .001mm resolution by special order.
- Electronic Hole Gage with .0001″/.005mm and SPC, also available.
The Barcor hole gage is a direct reading instrument designed to measure a small hole diameter. Barcor hole gages could not be any easier to use. The operator has to insert the gaging plunger into the hole, press the base firmly against the part and the diameter will be displayed on the dial. Unlike most types of “bore gages”, the Barcor hole gages do not require a setting master. There is a “set to” number stamped on the back of each hole gage. The user just need to press the base of the chamfer gage up against any flat surface and make sure the needle is pointing to the “set to” number that is on the back of the dial. If the gage is slightly off, the user can easily rotate the bezel of the gage until the needle is pointing to the “set to” number and then the hole gage is ready to use.
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Screw Machine Paris
- Spray Tips
- Electronic Components/Connectors
- Fuel Injector Nozzles
- Die Plates for Punches
- Holes in Sheet Metal and Stampings
- Jig Grinding/Boring Stock
- Tubing I.D.
- Receiving Inspection
- Layout Inspection
- Molded Plastic Parts
Barcor Dial Hole Gages – Metric:
- 040-M Dial Hole Gage: .75-3.30m
- 130-M Dial Hole Gage: .75-3.30mm
- 230-M Dial Hole Gage: 3.30-5.85mm
- 330-M Dial Hole Gage: 5.85-8.35mm
If you have a specific question about the Barcor 040-M Hole Gage, please contact our inside sales department and we would be happy to assist you.