PRODUCT CODE: DWL-1300XY
2-Axis Machinist Digital Levels
Price: $210 $165
Lowest Price Guaranteed
DWL-1300XY Digi-Pas Precision Machinist Digital Level: 1.0” or 0.00° ~ ±5.00° dual-axis
The Digi-Pas DWL-1300XY Precision Machinist Digital Level has the following specifications:
- Measuring Range: 1.0” or 0.00° ~ ±5.00° dual-axis
- Resolution: 0.002”/ft or 40-second (0.18 mm/M or 0.01°)
- Accuracy: ±0.004”/ft or 80-second (± 0.02°) from 0° to ±0.5° and 0.04° at other angles
- User may use device without or with Bluetooth® Measurement when paired with smartphone & Digi-Pas Machinist level App
- Bluetooth range: approx. 50ft.
- Operating temperature at 10°F to 120°F. or -10°C to +50°C
- Accuracy of Digi-Pas digital level is verified by accredited 3rd Party Calibration & Test Laboratories in USA, Japan and Germany traceable to NIST, JIS & DIN.
- Mode: Allows to switch angle display between X & Y Axis
- Alternate Zero Setting: Enables user to measure relative angles at a common plan with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature.
- Absolute Level Setting: Enables user to perform absolute symmetry readings for both front and reverse (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle.
- User Self Calibration: Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
Digi-Pas DWL-1300XY is an AFFORDABLE Wireless-Bluetooth, Dual-Axis Precision Digital Level of 0.01° resolution designed for entry level used by industrial users & professionals. This 2-axis SMART Digital Level replaces old-fashioned VIAL levels. Users read both X & Y axis levelling measurements wirelessly in proximity via Bluetooth, which effectively cut down installation & setup time effortlessly (ONE-MAN operation) for precision machines & equipment, especially when used in conjunction with Digi-Pas Machinist Level Mobile App (Free one redeemable app with each purchase) with user’s smartphone (additional option to purchase multiple app available on Apple & Android App Stores).
Digi-Pas Precision Digital Level is highly accurate, verified by 3rd parties accredited calibration labs & test bodies in US, Japan & Germany in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 standard, traceable to NIST, JIS & DIN.