PRODUCT CODE: DWL-200
Torpedo Digital Levels
Price: $63 $47.25
Lowest Price Guaranteed
DWL-200 Torpedo Digital Level: 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
The Digi-Pas Torpedo Digital Level has the following specifications:
- Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
- Resolution of 0.1° (1.75mm/M)
- Accuracy of ± 0.1° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Adjustable Clip-on design (patented)
- Alternate zero feature
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree) & %(slope)
- Buzzer sound
- 3 Minutes auto off
- Compact Design: The DWL-200 is the electronic version of conventional torpedo spirit level. The elegant design is integrated with advanced sensor technology to fully equipped you to tackle any measuring and inspection site works.
- Auto-off: The software can intelligently detect when the user is not actively using the level and automatically turn off to preserve power thus extends battery life.
- Built-In Magnet: Strong magnets at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications.
- User Self Calibration: Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
- Instant Unit Conversion: Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope.
- Alternate Zero: Set reference angle at any desire measurement angle.
Benefits of the DWL-200
- Digital display for any angle around 360°.
- Precise, speedy & reliable measurements.
- No more arguments for surveying inspection job work sites with digital numeric display readings.
- User can simply choose the type of format without the need for calculation.
- Audible sound to indicate levelling to 0° & 90° angles halt.
- Can attach to metal surface and enable user hand free operation.
- Extended battery life.