PRODUCT CODE: DWL-3000XY
2-Axis High Precision Digital Machinist Level # DWL-3000XY
Price: $703.50 $655
Lowest Price Guaranteed
DWL-3000XY Digi-Pas Precision Machinist Digital Level: 0° ~ ±90° Single-axis; 0° ~ ±15° Dual-Axis
The Digi-Pas DWL-3000XY Precision Machinist Digital Level has the following specifications:
- Measuring Range from 0° ~ ±90° Single-Axis; 0° ~ ±15° Dual-Axis
- Resolution of 0.01° (0.175 mm/M) (0.002 in/Ft.)
- Accuracy: ± 0.01° at 0° to ±10.00°; ± 0.03° at other angles
- Digital color graphic display of dual angles
- Enable USB External power source
- Vibrometer display real time vibration graph
- Output: Bluetooth
- Operating temperature at -10°C to +50°C
- DWL3000XY model has two versions: DWL3000XY is the Bluetooth version, NON-Bluetooth Version is available upon request.
- Dual Angle Display
- Precision Angle Measurement
- Alternate Zero Setting
- Absolute Level Setting
- User Self Calibration
- PC Sync Software
- Bluetooth Version
Benefits of DWL-3000XY
SPEED & PRECISION
- Instant 2-Axis concurrent digital display of high resolution 0.01°(175 µm/M) of levelling measurement for time saving and quality professional works.
- Digital color graphic & numeric display to enable real-time collection of digital angle levelling/alignment data for machine commissioning accountability & analysis.
- The remote measurement USB connectivity provides advantages that traditional spirit level is difficult or unable to match. i.e. effectively, only one person is required to level/align a machine.
- Product accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party calibration & test service providers in USA, Japan, UK & Germany to conform with NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under ILAC & A2LA.
Precision leveling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
The Digi-Pas DWL-3000XY 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.