PRODUCT CODE: DWL-8500XY
2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometers
Price: $4470 $4693.50
Lowest Price Guaranteed
DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer: 0-14400 arcsec (Single Axis); 0-7200 arcsec (Dual Axis)
The Digi-Pas DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer has the following specifications:
- Measuring Range from 0-14400 arcsec. (Single Axis); 0-7200 arcsec. (Dual Axis)
- Resolution of 1 arcsec. (≤ 5μm/M)
- Accuracy ±1 arcsec at 0 to ±1080 arcsec.; ±3 arcsec at other angles
- 3D surface geometry graph using PC-Sync Software for high accuracy surface flatness profile measurement
- Digital color graphic display of dual angles
- Vibrometer display real time low-frequency (2 to 75Hz) vibration graph
- Angularmeter display real-time 2-Axis angle graph
- Wireless Bluetooth Industrial Class 1 (>30 Meters)
- Professional PC Sync Software with wireless Bluetooth or USB-cable connection to device for remote acquisition and data logging
- USB external power source
- Operating temperature at 50°F to 104°F or +10°C to +40°C
- 3-points contact base for most stable surface-to-surface contact to prevent “rocking”
Benefits of DWL-8500XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer:
SPEED, PRECISION & EFFECTIVENESS
- Precision levelling, angle measurement/alignment and surface flatness profiling tasks essentially involve 2-dimensional planes rather than single-axis. Thus, 2-axis simultaneous display of surface plane angles readings are required to effectively guide engineers in adjusting precision object/machine to a targeted position accurately and speedily. Digi-Pas pioneered world’s-first 2-axis simultaneous angles display instrument (U.S. patented) embedded with vibrometer which offers superior performance. It empowers engineers in eradicating constraints associated with using traditional single-axis ‘bubble’ or digital levels that require them to conduct those time-consuming tasks ‘one axis at a time’ with tedious trial-and-error iterations.
- DWL-8500XY instrument accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party independent calibration & test bodies and National Metrology Centre traceable to SI standard and NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under CIPM MRA.
Precision leveling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.