PRODUCT CODE: DWL-9000XY
2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer # DWL-9000XY
Price: $5380 $5649
Lowest Price GuaranteedRequest Quote
DWL-9000XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer: 0 to 7200 arcsec. (Single Axis); 0 to 3600 arcsec. (Dual Axis)
The Digi-Pas DWL-9000XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer has the following specifications:
- Measuring Range from 0.0 to 7200 arcsec. (Single Axis); 0.0 to 3600 arcsec. (Dual Axis)
- Resolution of 0.2 arcsec. (≤ 1μm/M)
- Accuracy ±0.6 arcsec at 0 to ±100 arcsec.; ±1.2 arcsec at other angles
- 3D surface geometry graph using PC-Sync Software for high accuracy surface flatness profile measurement
- Digital color graphic display of dual angles
- Vibrometer display real time low-frequency (2 to 75Hz) vibration graph
- Angularmeter display real-time 2-Axis angle graph
- Wireless Bluetooth Industrial Class 1 (>30 Meters)
- Professional PC Sync Software with wireless Bluetooth or USB-cable connection to device for remote acquisition and data logging
- USB external power source
- Operating temperature at 50°F to 104°F or +10°C to +40°C
- 3-points contact base for most stable surface-to-surface contact to prevent “rocking”
Benefits of DWL-9000XY 2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer:
SPEED, PRECISION & EFFECTIVENESS
- Precision levelling, angle measurement/alignment and surface flatness profiling tasks essentially involve 2-dimensional planes rather than single-axis. Thus, 2-axis simultaneous display of surface plane angles readings are required to effectively guide engineers in adjusting precision object/machine to a targeted position accurately and speedily. Digi-Pas pioneered world’s-first 2-axis simultaneous angles display instrument (U.S. patented) embedded with vibrometer which offers superior performance. It empowers engineers in eradicating constraints associated with using traditional single-axis ‘bubble’ or digital levels that require them to conduct those time-consuming tasks ‘one axis at a time’ with tedious trial-and-error iterations.
- DWL-9000XY instrument accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party independent calibration & test bodies and National Metrology Centre traceable to SI standard and NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under CIPM MRA.
Precision leveling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
Digi-Pas 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.