PRODUCT CODE: DWL-90Pro
Pocket Size Digital Levels
Price: $54.58 $36.00
Lowest Price GuaranteedRequest Quote
DWL-90Pro 2-Axis Smart Cube Level: 360° (4 x 90°) for X-axis (SINGLE axis); 0 ~ 5° for X&Y (DUAL Axis)
The Digi-Pas 2-Axis Smart Cube Level has the following specifications:
- Measurement Range: 360° (4 x 90°) for X-axis (SINGLE axis); 0 ~ 5° for X&Y (DUAL Axis)
- Resolution: 0.05°
- Accuracy: ± 0.1° at 0° ~ 1° & ±0.2° at 1° ~ 89°
- Wireless measurements using Digi-Pas® Smart Levels App; Bluetooth range approx. 50 feet or 15 meters
- User-friendly Mobile-based software
- Operating Temperature : 32°F to 122°F or 0 to +50°C
- Functional features: Alternate zero, Hold, Auto shut-off, Strong built-in magnet & Bluetooth
- Mode: Switch angle display between X & Y Axis
- Instant Unit Conversion: Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree), mm/M, and in/Ft
- Alternate Zero Setting: Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature
- Built-In Magnet: Strong magnet at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications
- Absolute Level Setting: Enables user to perform absolute symmetry readings for both “front” & “reverse” (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle
- User Self Calibration: Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy
Precision leveling and angle measurement/alignment tasks essentially involve surface planes that demand for 2-dimensional solution rather than the outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ vial method that indicates ‘bubble’ leveling status ‘one axis at a time’.
The DWL-90Pro Digi-Pas 2-axis precision digital level simultaneous displays of two-dimensional plane angles, effectively simplifying and resolve the hurdles of taking angles ‘one axis at a time’ iteration (tedious & time consuming task of trial-and-error) experienced when using those outdated single-axis ‘bubble’ or traditional digital levels to conduct surface plane levelling, tilt angle measurement, surface flatness profiling and precision 2D alignment tasks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.