PRODUCT CODE: 1300-SPC
Electronic Rivet Gage
Price: $895 $850.25
Lowest Price Guaranteed
1300-SPC Barcor Electronic Dial Rivet Gage
The Barcor 1300-SPC Electronic Rivet Gage has the following specifications:
- Resolution: .0001″/.005mm
The Barcor rivet gages are able to measure the flushness of rivets, welds, and screw heads with great accuracy. Users can easily maintain Military Spec of riveting standards of + .005″/-.000″ for flushness. Most people use rivet gages whenever flushness, smoothness, and non-interference must be controlled.
- Rivet and screw heads, arc welds in aircraft, missile, aerospace, electronic and sheet metal work Set-up and in-process control of rivet head shaving machines Control staking and rivet height in office machines and other complex mechanisms to prevent shearing and interference Measure the timing, movement, and pressure correlation of valves, hydraulic valve spools, hydraulic cylinders Use on embossed, stamped, coined, upset, dimpled, and staked parts
- Provides an independent, unbiased, easily-verified flushness measurement
- Available graduations: .001″, .0005″, .01mm
- Optional Electronic model is available with SPC
The gage’s three-legged base sits solidly on any surface, flat or curved. On curved surfaces, zero is set at a point immediately next to the point to be measured. The contact tip is then slid onto the fastener or weld… thus the effects of curvature are neutralized. Comes complete with instructions in a fitted, foam-lined storage case.
Barcor Rivet Gages:
- 1300 Rivet Gage with Graduations: .001″
- 1350 Rivet Gage with Graduations: .0005″
- 1300-M Rivet Gage with Graduations: .01mm
- 1300-SPC Electronic Rivet Gage with Resolution: .0001″/.005mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.