PRODUCT CODE: 178-561-01A
Surftest SJ-210 Portable Surface Roughness TestersRequest Quote
178-561-01A Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-210 – 0.75mN Standard Drive Unit
The Mitutoyo 178-561-01A Surftest SJ-210 has the following specifications:
- Drive Unit: Standard
- Detector: .075mN
- Display Unit: Compact Type (178-253A)
- Detector: 60° Tip Angle
- Stylus Tip Radius: 2um
- Detector Measuring Force: 0.75mN
- The 2.4-inch color graphic LCD provides excellent readability and an intuitive display that is easy to use. The LCD also includes a back light for
improved visibility in dark environments.
- The Surftest SJ-210 can be easily operated using the buttons on the front of the unit and under the sliding cover.
- Up to 10 measurement conditions and one measured profile can be stored in the internal memory.
- An optional memory card can be used as an extended memory to store large quantities of measured profiles and conditions.
- Access to each feature can be password protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
- An alarm warns you when the cumulative measurement distance exceeds a preset limit.
- The Surftest SJ-210 complies with the following standards: JIS (JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS B0601-1982), VDA, ISO-1997, and ANSI
- In addition to calculation results, the Surftest SJ-210 can display sectional calculation results and assessed profiles, load curves, and amplitude
- X Axis (drive unit) Measuring Range: .70″ (17.5mm), .22″ (5.6mm) Transverse type
- X Axis (drive unit) Measuring Speed: .01, .02, .03″/s (0.25, 0.5, 0.75mm/s), .039″/s (1mm/s) (Returning)
- Detector Range: 360um (-200um to +160um)
- Detector Measuring Method: Skidded
- Detector Measuring Force: 4mN (0.75mN)
- Detector Stylus Tip: Diamond, 90° / 5umR (60° / 2umR)
- Detector Skid Radius of Curvature: 40mm
- Detector Type: Differential inductance
- Power Supply: Two-way power supply: battery (rechargeable Ni-MH battery) and AC adapter
- Charging Time: About 4 hours (may vary due to ambient temperature)
- Endurance: About 1000 measurements (differs slightly due to use conditions/environment)
- External I/O: USB I/F, Digimatic Output, Printer Output, RS-232C I/F, Foot SW I/F
- Data Storage: Memory card (2GB) (option 12AAL069)
- Display Unit Dimensions: 2.05 x 2.59 x 6.3″ / 52.1 x 65.8 x 160mm)
- Display Drive Unit Dimensions: 6.85 x 2.59 x 2″ / 115 x 23 x 26mm
- Weight: 1.1lb/0.5kg (Display Unit + Drive Unit + Standard Detector)
- Applicable Standards: JIS’82, JIS’94, JIS’01, JIS’97, ANSI, VDA
- Assessed Profiles: Primary Profile, Roughness profile, DF profile, Roughness profile-Motif
- Evaluation Parameters: Ra, Rc, Ry, Rz, Rq, Rt, Rmax, Rp, Rv, R3z, Rsk, Rku, Rc, RPc, Rsm, Rz1max, S, HSC, RzJIS, Rppi, Rua, Ruq, Rlr, Rmr, Rmr(c),
Ruc, Rk, Rpk, Rvk, Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, Vo, Rpm, tp, Htp, R, Rx, AR, Possible Customize
- Analysis Graphs: Bearning area curve / Amplitude distribution curve
- Digital Filters: Gaussian, 2CR75, PC75
- Cut off length Ac: .003, .01, .03, .1″ (0.08, 0.25, 0.8, 2.5mm)
- Cut off length As: .1, .3″ (2.5, 8um)
- Sampling Length: .003, .01, .03, .1″ or arbitrary
- Number of sampling lengths (x n): x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8, x9, x10 arbitrary length (0.3 to 16.0mm: 0.01mm interval) – Transverse Tracing Drive
x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, x7, x8, x9, x10 arbitrary length (0.3 to 5.6mm: 0.01mm interval)
- Customization: Desired parameters can be selected for calculation and display
- Go/no-go judgment: By max value / 16% / Standard dev.
- Storage of measurement condition: Save the conditions at power OFF
- Storage: Internal memory: Measurement condition (10 sets), Measured profile (1 set)
- Memory Card (option): 500 measurement conditions, 10,000 measured profiles, 500 display images
- Text file (Measurement conditions / Measured profile / Assessed profile / Bearing area curve / Amplitude distribution curve)
- Calibration: Auto-calibration with the entry of numerical value / Average calibration with multiple measurement (Max. 5 times) is available
Surftest SJ-210 Portable Surface Roughness Testers
- 178-561-01A Surftest SJ-210 Standard Drive Unit – 0.75mN Detector
- 178-561-02A Surftest SJ-210 Standard Drive Unit – 4mN Detector
- 178-563-01A Surftest SJ-210 Retractable Drive Unit – 0.75mN Detector
- 178-563-02A Surftest SJ-210 Retractable Drive Unit – 4mN Detector
- 178-565-01A Surftest SJ-210 Transverse Tracing Drive Unit – 0.75mN Detector
- 178-565-02A Surftest SJ-210 Transverse Tracing Drive Unit – 4mN Detector
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.