Part #: 780XTZ-375
780XT Electronic Internal Micrometer # 780XTZ-375
780XTZ-375 Electronic Internal Micrometer Set: .312-.375"/8-10mm
780XT Series Electronic Internal Micrometers provide IP65 level of protection against coolant, water, dirt and dust in hostile shop environments. In addition, they offer extended travel, reducing the need to exchange anvils. The 780XTZ-375 Electronic Bore Micrometer has easy to use electronics and great RS-232 output.
The ground contact points seat the internal micrometer faster and more accurately than the spherical contacts found on other gages. These rugged and accurate internal micrometers are available individually or in sets from .040" (1mm) to 12" (300mm).
- Wide measurement range without changing anvils
- IP65 level of protection against coolant, water, dirt and dust
- Resolution to .00005" (0.001mm)
- Large high-contrast LCD digital readout is easy to read and reduces error
- RS232 output
- Carbide measuring faces on sizes above 1/2" (12.5mm) diameter
- Extensions available for deep holes
- Includes instant inch/millimeter conversion and preset + and - functions
- Precision ratchet stop provides correct contact pressure for accurate readings
- Each micrometer bore gage with head comes with a wooden case, complete with setting ring, contacts, adjusting wrench, spare battery, and instructions.