Part #: 82BZ
82 Dial Bore Gage Set # 82BZ
Dial bore gages are available in convenient sets or with individual probes and dial indicators. Each set consists of a dial indicator, a body and actuating rod, two adjusting wrenches and the probes as specified below.
The head may be ordered separately (includes dial indicator, body, and two adjusting wrenches). Individual probes can also be ordered as listed. All probes are furnished with an actuating rod. These gages are also available with electronic indicators by special order.
Measurements are taken by comparison so some type of set master should be used as a reference standard. We recommend setting as close to the hole being measured as possible, and this can be easily done with gage blocks or with a micrometer. We can also furnish master setting rings – by request.
- The split-ball contact is self-centering and the two-point contact makes the gage useful for detecting hole geometry problems like taper, bell-mouth and out-of-roundness.
- Reads to .0001" and 0.002mm
- Useful for controlling approach to tolerance without removing the workpiece from a machine
- Interchangeable probes are hard chrome plated and polished.
- Sets furnished in attractive, protective case