Part #: 120JZ-6
Offset Dial Caliper
120JZ-6 Offset Dial Caliper: 0-6"
The 120JZ-6 offset dial caliper has graduations of .001".
This tool has an adjustable jaw for versatility when measuring different planes that can't be reached with a regular caliper. The reference jaw is adjustable in height to be either longer or shorter than the sliding jaw. All other features are the same as our 120 dial caliper.
- Only American Made Dial Caliper
- Direct reading, reliable and accurate
- Sharp, clear dial graduations
- Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
- One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Lock screw for dial bezel and Lock screw for holding sliding jaw in position
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Positive, split-gear anti-backlash control
- Adjustable jaw – 3-1/2" (88mm) long