Part #: 52-008-005
Fowler Dial Calipers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-008-005 Fowler Black Face Dial Caliper: 0-6"
The Fowler 52-008-005 dial caliper has the following specifications :
- Range: 0-6"
- Graduations: .001"
- Range/Revolution: .100"
- Dial Face: Black
Fowler's Calipers—combine microfine graduations, the protection of a covered rack and the accuracy of a hardened stainless steel rack.
The Fowler 52-008-005 Dial Caliper is commonly found in the Fowler Tool-A-Thon catalog.
- Thumbroll for rapid setting.
- Beam graduations: inch models = .100", metric model = 1.0 mm
- Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step measurements.
- Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy.
- Knurled lock assures precise settings.
- Adjustable dial.
- Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare, reduces operator fatigue; microfine graduations read in inches.
- Price includes fitted case.
Fowler Economy Dial Calipers:
- 52-008-005 Black Face Dial Caliper: 0-6"
- 52-008-007 White Face Dial Caliper: 0-6"
- 52-008-008 White Face Dial Caliper: 0-8"
- 52-008-012 White Face Dial Caliper: 0-12"
A short video on the Fowler 52-008-005 Fowler Dial Caliper: (6" shown in example)
- What is included with the gage
- Quick product overview