Part #: 52-058-012
Vernier Caliper # 52-058-012
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-058-012 Fowler Vernier Caliper with Fine Adjustment: 0-12”/300mm
The Fowler 52-058-012 Vernier Caliper with fine adjustment has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-12"/300mm
- Graduations: .001"/.02mm
- Jaw Depth: 2.5"
- Fine Adjustment
The Fowler 52-058-012 Vernier Caliper has been one of Fowler’s most popular vernier calipers for almost a decade. The Fowler vernier calipers are more durable and robust than other brands and are built from the finest materials available.
- Made of fully hardened stainless steel; microfine black graduations on a satin chrome finish for easy, precise reading.
- All models offer a depth rod which can be read directly from verniers.
- Measuring faces are ground and lapped for extreme accuracy.
- 4-way jaws for outside, inside, depth and step measurements.
- Extra-long vernier ensures accuracy.
- All sliding surfaces are raised to prevent defacement and wear of graduations.
- All models meet or exceed U.S. Federal specifications for accuracy.
- Price includes a fitted case.
- Parallax free version features beam & scales on same plane.
Fowler Vernier Calipers with Fine Adjustment:
- 52-058-016 Vernier Caliper with Fine Adjustment: 0-6”/150mm
- 52-058-008 Vernier Caliper with Fine Adjustment: 0-8"/200mm
- 52-058-012 Vernier Caliper with Fine Adjustment: 0-12”/300mm
Fowler Vernier Calipers with Thumb Lock:
- 52-059-016 Vernier Caliper with Thumb Lock: 0-6"/150mm
Fowler Vernier Calipers - Parallax Free:
- 52-060-016 Fowler Vernier Caliper - Parallax Free with Thumb Lock: 0-6"/150mm
A short video on the Fowler 52-058-012 Vernier Caliper with Fine Adjustment:
- What is included with the gage
- Quick product overview