Part #: 54-135-012
Ultra-Cal III Electronic Depth Gage
Lowest Price Guaranteed
54-135-012 Ultra-Cal III Electronic Depth Gage: 0-12"/300mm
Improved electronics—now with Direct RS232 Output. Available in two styles, these computerized measuring tools combine the advantages of Fowler's "Ultra-Cal III" Swiss patented measuring system with the rugged design of a full 12" capacity depth gage. Together they replace conventional vernier and dial depth gages and depth micrometers.
Identical except for the end style, both tools feature an LCD display to .0005" (.01mm) resolution, direct inch/ metric conversion, incremental floating zero, and the Sylvac non-contact capacitive measuring system (no glass scales, racks, etc.).
Features a standard style end. For small hole entry, general gaging, blind holes, etc.
- Base length: 6"; base width: .300"; beam width: .637"; beam thickness: .120".
- Low drain, high efficiency lithium wafer battery (environmentally safe for disposal) offers 4500 hours of continuous on-time. Life extended 2—3 years with use of on/off switch.
- Price includes battery & deluxe wood case.
Below is a list of all the Fowler Ultra-Cal III Electronic Depth Gages:
- 54-130-012 has a range of 0-12”/300mm with HOOK
- 54-135-012 has a range of 0-12”/300mm (standard)