Part #: 900-365canquote
Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester # 900-365
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-365 Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
The 900-365 digital Rockwell hardness tester with fully automated load/unload procedures is very accurate with excellent repeatability. Micro computer controlled with USB output to built-in mini printer or PC. The 900-365 digital Rockwell hardness tester offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter. This hardness tester is capable of testing in all of the regular Rockwell scales.
- Easily obtain Average, Min/Max, S, R
- Menu selectable system
- Upper/Lower Limit Settings
- Memory of 500 test results
- Curved Surface Auto Correction
- Major Load: 60 Kgf, 100 Kgf, 150 KGF
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Motorized
- Results Display: Hi Def LCD Digital Readout
- Resolution: 0.1HR
- Memory/Output: 500 Tests/USB
- Vertical Capacity: 7.87"
- Throat Depth: 6.50"
- Height: 28.34"
- Width: 7.87"
- Depth: 21.60"
- 3 piece-HRC test blocks
- 1 piece-HRB test block
- 1 piece-HRA test block
- C-scale Diamond Indenter
- 1/16" Ball Indenter
- 2- HRC test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- Built-in Mini Printer
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. Vee Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
The 900-365 digital Rockwell hardness tester comes complete with everything needed to test in the following Rockwell Scales: A, B, C, D, F, G. Other Rockwell Scales can be achieved with optional indenters!
Key Performance Parameters:
- Preload: 98.1N (10kgf)
- Total test force: 588.4N(60kgf)?980.7N(100kgf)?1471N(150kgf),
- Scales: HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV
- Conversions: The 900-365 digital Rockwell hardness tester can convert the measured Rockwell hardness value to other scales or even tensile strength.
- Load cycle: 3-8s
- Load dwell duration: 2-50s
- Resolution: 0.1HR
- Display: High definition backlight LCD
- Operation: Menu selectable, Membrane keypad
- Auxiliary functions: Upper/lower limits setting& alarming
- Data statistics: Avg., Max., Min., S, R,
- Scale conversion: HV, HB, σb , etc.
- Curved surface Auto Correction
- Data output: Print out, or output to PC through USB port
- Memory: Max 500 items of test results stored automatically
- Testing Capacity: Vertical: 7.87" Throat Depth: 6.50"
- Dimensions: Height: 28.34" Width:7.87" Depth: 21.60" (550mm x 200mm x 720mm)
- Power supply: single phase, AC, 110V, 50-60Hz, 4A
- Net weight: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Shipping Weight: approx. 300 lbs
The 900-365 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-365 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email email@example.com.