Part #: 900-345canquote
Rockwell Superficial Hardness Tester # 900-345
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-345 Rockwell Superficial Hardness Tester
The 900-345 Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester is similar to the analog Rockwell tester and comprises "state of the art" design and dynamic precision only found at Phase II. This hardness tester is ideal for testing thin and soft material in the Superficial Rockwell Hardness scales. The 900-345 hardness tester conforms to ASTM E-18 Superficial Rockwell Hardness standards. This hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability and accuracy in all Superficial Rockwell Hardness scales. Phase II offers lifetime technical support on all their hardness testers.
- Direct analog dial reading
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Conforms to ASTM E-18 standards
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, and inspection labs
- For testing thin, soft material in the Superficial Rockwell scales (900-345)
- Minor Load: 10 Kgf
- Major Load: 15 Kgf, 30 Kgf, 45 Kgf
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Manual
- Results Display: Analog Dial Gage
- Vertical Capacity: 6.7 in.
- Throat Depth: 6.6 in.
- Height: 28 in.
- Width: 8.9 in.
- Depth: 19.6 in.
- Shipping Weight: 190 lbs
- N-scale Diamond Indenter
- 1/16" Steel Ball Indenter
- 3- HRN Test Blocks
- 3-HRT Test Blocks
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Spot Anvil .38" (10mm)
- Std. Vee Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
The 900-345 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-345 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email email@example.com.