Part #: 227-201
ABSOLUTE Digimatic Micrometers Series 227 - Metric
227-201 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Micrometer - with Adjustable Measuring Force: 0-15mm
The Mitutoyo 227-201 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-15mm
- Accuracy: +/- 2um
- Resolution: 0.001mm
- Measuring Force: 0.5-2.5 (0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2, 2.5) N
- Mass(g): 300
- Constant and low measuring force mechanism in the thimble.
- Adjustable measuring force* accommodates various kind of work materials. *0.5-2.5N or 2-10N
- The measurement-value hold function automatically retains the data at a specified measuring force, ensuring accuracy.
- Non-rotating spindle and the new ratchet friction thimble.
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev. and .4"/rev for inch/metric model.
- With absolute linear scale.
- With SPC data output.
- With a standard bar to set the origin point (for models with 15 - 30mm / .6" - 1.2" range).
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
- Flatness: 0.3Ìm / .000012"
- Parallelism: 2Ìm / .00008"
- Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
- Display: LCD
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 3 years under normal use
- (1 year for 15-30mm / .6 - 1.2" range model)
- Origin-set, Power ON/OFF, Data hold, Data output, Preset
- (15-30mm / .6 - 1.2" range model), inch/mm conversion
- (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low
- voltage, Counting value composition error
Mitutoyo Digimatic Micrometers - Metric:
- 227-201 Digimatic Micrometer: 0-15mm
- 227-203 Digimatic Micrometer: 15-30mm
Mitutoyo Digimatic Micrometers - Inch/Metric: