Part #: 1230XRL
Stainless Steel Micrometers - Series 1230
1230XRL Starrett Stainless Steel Micrometer: 0-1"
The Starrett 1230XRL stainless steel micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-1"
- Graduations: .001"
- Accuracy: +/- .0001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Micrometer is made from stainless steel for use under adverse atmospheric and operating conditions
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch tools
- Reach places most micrometers cannot reach
Starrett 1230 & 1230M Stainles Steel Micrometers:
- 1230XRL Stainless Steel Micrometer: 0-1" (.001")
- T1230XRL Stainless Steel Micrometer: 0-1" (.0001")
- V1230MXRL Stainless Steel Micrometer: 0-25mm (.001mm)
Starrett 1212 & 1212M Stainles Steel Micrometers:
- V1212MXRL Stainless Steel Micrometer: 25-50mm (.001mm)