Part #: T231XRL
Micrometers - Series 231
T231XRL Starrett Micrometer with Insulated Frame: 0-1"
The Starrett T231XRL micrometer with insulated frame has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-1"
- Graduations: .0001"
- Accuracy +/- .00005"
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- This is a slightly heavier micrometer with thermal insulators mounted on the frame front and rear
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch tools
- Carbide Measuring Faces
- Ratchet Stop
- Lock Nut
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- The anvil and spindle are sized at .250" (6.35mm)
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- A combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment on all sizes
Starrett 231 & 231M Series of Micrometers with Insulated Frames:
- T231XRL Micrometer with Insulated Frame: 0-1"
- V231MXRL Micrometer with Insulated Frame: 0-25mm