Part #: 232RL
Outside Micrometers - Series 232 - Inch
Lowest Price Guarenteed
232RL Starrett Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop: 0-.500"
The Starrett 232RL outside micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-.500"
- Graduations: .001"
- Accuracy: +/- .0001"
- Measuring Faces: Steel
- Friction Thimble and Lock Nut
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Ratchet Stop
- Lock Nut
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- The spindle and anvil are sized at .200" (5mm)
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- Convenient decimal equivalents on inch tools
Starrett 232 Series Outside Micrometers - Inch:
- 232RL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop and Steel Anvils: 0-.500" (.001")
- T232RL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop and Steel Anvils: 0-.500" (.0001")
- T232XRL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop and Carbide Anvils: 0-.500" (.0001")
Starrett 232M Series Outside Micrometers - Metric:
- 232MRL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop and Steel Anvils: 0-13mm (.01mm)
- V232MXRL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop and Carbide Anvils: 0-13mm (.002mm)