Part #: T2XRL
Outside Micrometers - Series 2, 2A, 2M & 2MA
T2XRL Starrett Outside Micrometer with Carbide Anvils: 1-2"
The Starrett T2XRL outside micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 1-2"
- Graduations: .0001"
- Accuracy: +/- .00005"
- Anvils: Carbide
- Thimble Type: Ratchet Stop
- Lock Nut
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Reach places other micrometers cannot
- Gage block standard furnished with micrometers
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- The spindle and anvil are sized at .235" (6mm)
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- A choice of smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure or the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and fasterer adjustment
- Convenient decimal equivalents on inch tools
Starrett Series 2 & 2A Outside Micrometers:
- T2XRL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop: 1-2" (.0001")
- T2XFL Outside Micrometer with Friction Thimble: 1-2" (.0001")
- 2ARL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop: 0-2" (.001")
Starrett Series 2M & 2MA Outside Micrometers:
- 2MXRL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop: 25-50mm (.01mm)
- V2MXRL Outside Micrometer with Friction Thimble: 25-50mm (.001mm)
- 2MARL Outside Micrometer with Ratchet Stop: 0-50mm (.01mm)