Part #: 52-246-002-1
Blade Micrometer # 52-246-002-1
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-246-002-1 Fowler Blade Micrometer: 1-2"
The Fowler 52-246-002-1 blade micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 1-2"
- Graduations: .0001"
- Blade Thickness: .030"
- Blade Width: .256"
- Blade Penetration: .315"
The Fowler 52-246 series of blade micrometers are used to measure the outside diameter of work pieces which have narrow grooves, "T" slots and other dimensions blocked by shoulders or lands where standard type micrometers cannot be applied. These blade micrometers are made of the best materials and have a great price point compared to other blade micrometers available on the market today. The non-rotating spindle on the 52-246-002-1 blade micrometer make for fast, accurate and repeatable readings.
- Non-rotating spindle
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish for easy reading.
- Anvil & spindle hardened & precision ground with microlap finish on ends.
- Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
- Wrench included for quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Sizes over 1" include a standard.
- Includes fitted case.
Fowler Blade Micrometers - Inch:
- 52-246-001-1 Blade Micrometer: 0-1”
- 52-246-002-1 Blade Micrometer: 1-2”
- 52-246-003-1 Blade Micrometer: 2-3”
- 52-246-004-1 Blade Micrometer: 3-4”
Fowler Blade Micrometers - Metric: