Part #: UTG-2000canquote
Ultrasonic Thickness Gage # UTG-2000
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
UTG-2000 Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
The UTG-2000 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is menu driven and multi-functional offering everything from the basic measurement to extended memory and RS 232 output capabilities. The UTG-2000 is designed to measure the thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials such as aluminum, titanium, plastics, ceramics, glass and any other ultrasonic wave conductor as long as it has parallel top and bottom surfaces. The UTG-2000 series gage will accurately display readings in either inch or millimeter after a simple calibration to a known thickness or sound velocity.
- Display Type: 4-digit LCD
- Minimum display unit : .001"/0.01mm
- Measuring range: 0.04-8.0" in steel w/standard probe
- Accuracy: 0.001"/0.01mm
- Sound velocity range: 3280-32805 ft/s (1000-9999m/s)
- Operating Temp: 32-122 degrees F
- Frequency: 5MHz
- Update Range: 4Hz
- Power supply: 1.5v AAA alkaline batteries (2pc)
- Battery life: Approx. 250 hours (w/back light off)
- Power consumption: Working current is less than 3V
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2-3/8" x 1"
- Weight: 4.7oz
If you have any questions about the Phase II UTG-2000 Ultrasonic Thickness Gage or want to see if this gage will work for a specific application, please call, live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.