Part #: 457C
Diemakers' Square # 457C
Lowest Price Guaranteed
457C Improved Diemakers' Square with Angular Adjustment with Straight and Offset Blades
The Starrett 457C improved diemakers' square has the following specifications:
- Type: Improved Diemakers’ Square with angular adjustment
- Blade Length (in): 1-5/8"
- Graduations: 32nds - 64ths
- Material: Steel
The Starrett 457 Improved Diemakers’ Square is a highly useful tool for tool and diemakers, especially for measuring die clearances. It is also very handy for patternmakers to check angles and drafts on patterns. The beam of this square is graduated to show the setting in degrees of the blades. Blades can be set for any angle up to 10°, either side of 0º and the angle is indicated by the line on the pointer.
- The beam is beveled adjacent to the blade so that the blade is readily visible when checking in holes, slots, etc.
- Blades and beams are hardened and ground
- The offset blade is 1/8" (3mm) wide and both sides of each edge are beveled to give visual line contact
Starrett Improved Diemakers' Squares:
- 457A Improved Diemakers' Square with Angular Adjustment - Straight Blade Only
- 457C Improved Diemakers' Square with Angular Adjustment - Straight and Offset Blades