Part #: SRG-2000
Surface Roughness Tester Profilometer # SRG-2000
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
SRG-2000 Surface Roughness Tester Profilometer
The PHASE II SRG-2000 surface roughness tester profilometer is a pocket-sized economically priced instrument for measuring surface roughness texture conforming to traceable standards. It can be used on the shop floor in any position, horizontal, vertical or anywhere in between. The large LCD display shows either surface roughness parameter Ra, Rz, Rms(Rq) and Rt at the touch of a button, combined with the selected cutoff length. External calibration of the surface roughness values is possible by means of a special CAL button, which makes adjustment of this instrument very easy. A beep signal informs the user about each individual measurement status when ready.
The easy to use SRG-2000 surface roughness tester profilometer operates on various surfaces, not only flat but also outer cylinder, outer cone, grooves, and recesses greater than 80x 30mm. The areas of application are wide spread. It is suitable for inspection departments, quality control, on the shop floor during machining, during assembly, and on site. The SRG-2000 determines surface roughness parameters Ra,Rz, Rms(Rq) and Rt within a wide measuring range. The piezo-electric pick-up stylus with diamond tip assures a very reliable measurement within tolerances that conform to ASME B46.1. Surface Roughness parameter Ra is computed to conform to ISO and Rz is computed to conform to DIN.
- Surface Roughness parameter Ra (ISO), Rz (DIN), Rms(Rq), Rt
- Measuring range Ra: 0.05-10.0mm / Rz 0.1-50mm
- Resolution 0.04mm (1.6minch)
- Cut-off lengths 0.0009in., 0.03in., 0.09in
- Filter RC analogue
- Tracing length 0.23in (6mm)
- Tracing speed 0.04in/second (1.0mm/second)
- Accuracy +/- 12% of actual Value
- Pick-up stylus Piezo-electric
- Tracer tip Diamond, radius 5mm
- Operating temperature 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Power 3.6v / 2xNiMh batteries
- Charger 9V DC
- Contact force on probe <1.8ozf (<50gf)
- Static measuring force of sensor stylus <0.06ozf (<1.6gf)
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.8 x 1.0in (125 x 73 x 26mm)
- Weight 0.4lbs (200g)
The PHASE II SRG-2000 surface roughness tester profilometer comes complete with a compact durable carrying case, roughness standard, charger and instruction manual.
To see a video on the Phase II SRG-2000 Surface roughness tester profilometer: Click Here
If you have any questions about the SRG-2000 Surface Roughness Tester or want to see if this gage will work for a specific application, please call, live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.