PRODUCT CODE: 53-762-101
Economy Portable Shore A Durometer
Price: $338.06 $311.01
Lowest Price Guaranteed
53-762-101 Fowler Portable Durometer: Shore A
The Fowler 53-762-101 Portable Durometer has the following specifications:
- Shore Scale: A
- Graduations: 1 Shore
- Penetrator: Blunt Taper 35?
Fowler’s Portable Durometers are just right for testing the hardness of flexible materials such as rubber and plastics. These gages conform to shore scales.
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN, ASTM, ISO and JIS specifications
- Includes reference test block, operating instructions and fitted case
- Shore A Durometer: 35 Degree blunt taper Durometers are suitable for testing soft and natural rubber products, neoprene, polyesters, soft PVC, leather,
thiokol, nitril rubbers, wax, felt and more.
- Shore D Durometer: Sharp 30 degree point Durometers are ideal for testing hard rubber, hard synthetic materials, e.g. acrylics, glass, polystyrol,
thermoplastics, printing rolls, vinyl sheets, cellulose acetates, densified wood, etc.
Fowler Portable Durometers:
- 53-762-101 Portable Durometer: Shore A
- 53-762-102 Portable Durometer: Shore
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.