ISH-PHA-U Portable Hardness Tester
The ISH-PHA-U has an accuracy of +/-6HLD (when HLD=800).
- Connected with printer via bluetooth
- Supplied with impact device D
- LCD display with backlight
- Automatic power off
- According to ASTM A 956
- Min. Reading: 1HLD, 1HV, 1HB, 0.1HRC, 0.1HRB, 1HS, 1MPa
- Display: Leeb (HL), converted hardness, material, impact direction, test times, average value, date
- Output: Bluetooth
- Applicable workpiece: minimum weight 11.02lb, 4.41lb (on solid support), 0.22lb (coupled on plate); minimum thickness .2″, minimum radius of curved surface .43″, maximum roughness (Ra) 64uin
- Power Supply: 3xAAA batteries
- Dimension: 5.91×3.15x.94″
- Weight: 0.44lb
- Main Unit: 1pc
- Impact Device D: 1pc
- Printer: 1pc
- Hardness Test Block: 1pc
- Small Support Ring: 1pc
- Cleaning Brush: 1pc
- AC/DC Adapter: 1pc
The ISH-PHA-U is based on Leeb (HL), converted to Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Rockwell (HRC and HRB), Shore (HS) and tensile strength (MPa).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.