4.5X6X6A2AP Precision Granite Angle Plate Grade A – 2-Face: 4.1/2x6x6″
The Precision Granite 4.5X6X6A2AP Angle Plate Grade A – 2-Face has the following specifications:
- Size(LxHxW): 4.1/2x6x6″
- Overall accuracy: .0001″
- Inspection Grade: A
- Bottom and adjacent square faces finished flat and square to each other
- Made in the United States of America
- Traceable to NIST or equivalent national or international organization
- Two accuracy certifications included. ISO 17025 accredited cert available at extra charge
- All granite products made to manufacturers spec available in custom sizes and thickness, with threaded inserts, with or without lightening holes.
Precision Granite® SURFACE PLATES are manufactured to meet or exceed the tolerances specified by ASME B89.3.7-2013 and Federal Specification GGG-P-463c. A Precision Granite® Calibration Certificate is included with every surface plate guaranteeing overall surface flatness and repeat gage measurements, and is traceable to N.I.S.T. or equivalent National or International Organization, complies with, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1and ISO 10012 in accordance with our ISO 9001 certified quality system. Long-form certification is available. We are an accredited provider of 17025 Calibration Services.
Precision Granite® plates are made of black granite which is stronger and denser than light colored granite, and more stable. The granite properties determine the stiffness of the granite so accuracies can be guaranteed with less thickness than other types of granite. This translates to less freight and handling whenever the plate is shipped or moved.
If this reference gages page does not have the specifications or information you are searching please visit the Precision Granite company website. You can find their website by Clicking Here.
Precision Granite Angle Plate Grade A – 2-Face
- 4X4X4A2AP Angle Plate Grade A – 2-Face 4x4x4″
- 4.5X6X6A2AP Angle Plate Grade A – 2-Face 4.1/2x6x6″
- 6X6X6A2AP Angle Plate Grade A – 2-Face 6x6x6″
- 6X9X12A2AP Angle Plate Grade A – 2-Face 6x9x12″