PTG-4500 Coating Thickness Gage with Flip Display
The PHASE II PTG-4500 coating thickness gauge can perform two different methods of calculating thickness measurement by utilizing the characteristics of both eddy current and magnetic induction. This sleek integrated coating thickness gauge is capable of measuring coatings on Fe and NFe metallic substrates and has a push button FLIP screen for easy reading while testing upside down. The PTG-4500 comes with 2 metal zero plates and test specimens for quick and easy one point calibrations. Testing performance is both non-destructive and extremely accurate. With this state of the art thickness gauge, you can easily detect the thickness of nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic substrate (ferrous) or an insulating coating on a non-magnetic conductive substrate (non-ferrous) utilizing either an integrated probe or our version that comes with 1 auto-detect external probe. The PHASE II PTG-4500 can be used in many areas of industry including manufacturing, general engineering, commercial inspection, etc.
- Measuring range: 0-1000 microns max. or 0-40 mils
- +/- 2 microns +3%H (H=actual value)
- +/-0.1mils +3%H (H=actual value)
- Display: 3 digits
- Min. measuring area:
- 0.2″ x 0.2″ (5mm x 5mm)
- Fe: 20mils (0.5mm)
- Min. radius of curvature:
- Convex: 0.12″ (3mm)
- Concave: 1.2″ (30mm)
- Min. substrate thickness: NFe: 2 mils (50mm) Zero Calibration
- Calibration: Foil Calibration
- Max. Surface temperature of test object: 302 degrees F (contact time max is 2 seconds)
- Power source: 1 AAA batteries
- 2 substrate samples (steel,aluminum)
- 2 calibrated thickness samples
- Carrying case
- Operation manual
If you have any questions about the Phase II PTG-4500 Coating Thickness Gage Gage or want to see if this gage will work for a specific application, please call, live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.