Part #: 54-565-208
Ultima Bore Gage Individual Head # 54-565-208
Lowest Price Guaranteed
54-565-208 Fowler Ultima Bore Gage Individual Head: .393-.472"/10-12mm
The 54-565-208 has a head accuracy of .00004"/.001mm and a measuring depth of 2.40"/61mm.
- Greater accuracy
- Utilizes Bowers' "FASTFIT" measuring heads
- Setting rings manufactured to DIN Standard 2250 part 2.
- Extended head ranges (above 14mm) for greater flexibility and cost-effective measurement.
- All 2-6mm sets supplied as standard with depth-stop.
- Measuring range:.078""-12.3""/2-310mm
- Resolution: .00001""/.0001mm
- Constant spring pressure ensures top repeatability.
- Positive feel when heads self-centre in the bore.
- Fastfit measuring heads for rapid replacement.
- UKAS certificates standard for all measuring heads.
- UKAS certificates standard for all setting rings.
- Ceramic anvils on heads above .472""/12mm
- Blind-bore measurement standard above .472""/12mm
- Possible to connect several probe holders to one single readout to measure different bore sizes at one measuring station.
- The complete range of Bowers special heads are available for the Ultima (grooves, threads, splines, deep-bores etc.)
- Depth stops available for all heads.
- Extensions available for deep bore measurement.