PRODUCT CODE: 54-105-012
Digital Ultra-Height Gages
Price: $1569.59 $1444.03
Lowest Price Guaranteed
54-105-012 Digital Ultra-Height Gage: 0-12″/300mm
The Fowler Ultra-Height Electronic Height Gage is one of the best height gages on the market today. The two-button electronics are easy to operate and have great RS-232 output if operators want to hook the Ultra-Height up to a PC or laptop for data collection. The Ultra-Height is one of Fowler’s best selling height gages.
The 54-105-012 has an accuracy of +/-.0015″/.035mm
- Resolution: .0005″ (.01mm)
- Lock screw: for scribing, transferring, etc.
- Microfine adjustment screw. Lock screw locks unit before using fine adjustment screw
- Sturdy single column beam: hardened, ground and stress relieved. Sealed-in Sylvac electronic scale is unbreakable and not affected by oil, dust, chips, magnetism, shock, etc.
- Robust base is fully hardened, ground and micro-lapped to ensure accuracy. Stress-relieved base. The base/scriber design allows direct zero reading from the base over the full range. Base size: length 6″, width 3-1/2″, height 2-1/2″.
- Carbide-tipped scriber
- Completely re-engineered measuring sensor, a marked improvement of the already proven Sylvac capacitive measuring system.
- Incremental floating zero. Deviations are read out directly with no math.
- Direct inch/metric conversion
- 2 presetable references
- Increased measuring, tracking speed of approximately 60″/second.
- Zero button may be reconfigured as a hold button. If tool is used for SPC, it’ll automatically be configured as a data output switch.
- Large, high contrast LCD display indicates in/mm, hold, and zero functions.
- Hold feature freezes display for later viewing.
- Low drain, high efficiency lithium wafer battery 4500 hrs. of continuous on time.
- Direct RS-232C output.
- Direct connection to any PC computer or printer without an interface.
Below is a list of all the Fowler Digital Ultra Height Gages.
- 54-105-012 has a range of 0-12″/300mm
- 54-105-024 has a range of 0-24″/600mm
- 54-105-040 has a range of 0-40″/1000mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.