PRODUCT CODE: DWL-280Pro
Torpedo Digital Level # DWL-280Pro
Price: $63 $47.25
Lowest Price GuaranteedRequest Quote
DWL-280Pro Torpedo Digital Level: 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
The Digi-Pas Torpedo Digital Level has the following specifications:
- Measuring Range: 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°)
- Resolution: 0.05° (1.00mm/M)
- Accuracy: ± 0.05° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree), %(slope) mm/M, In/Ft
- IP67 certified – Water & dust proof
- Auto-reverse reading of bright LED display technology
- Built-in magnet at the V-groove aluminum base
- Wide operating temperature range -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Water Proof & Dust Proof: Water & dust proof features allow the tool to work in harsh terrains including off-shore, freezing cold weathers and wet tropical environments
- Wide Operating Temperature: Wide operating temperature range -20°C ~ +60°C (-4°F ~ +140°F) allow digital level to work on extreme hot desert to freezing cold weathers
- Compact Design: The DWL-280Pro is the electronic version of conventional torpedo spirit level. The elegant design is integrated with advanced sensor technology to fully equipped you to tackle any measuring and inspection site works.
- Auto-off: The software can intelligently detect when the user is not actively using the level and automatically turn off to preserve power thus extends battery life.
- Built-In Magnet: Strong magnets at the level base enable users to hold to variety of metal surfaces which is useful in many practical applications.
- Inverted Display Reading: Allow user to read upright digital readings even when the level position is up-side down
- User Self Calibration: Easy self-calibration feature allows user to reset the digital level back to factory preset accuracy.
- Instant Unit Conversion: Instantly convert measurement unit from °(Degree) to %slope.
- Alternate Zero: Set reference angle at any desire measurement angle.
- The DWL-280PRO is IP67 Waterproof feature allows to work in many harsh terrains such as off-shore, hot desert and freezing cold weathers.
- LED display enables user to work in less illuminated working condition such as tunnel, bridges and ship building.
- Protective rubber end caps to withstand shock/impact.
- Digital display for any angle around 360°.
- Audible sound to indicate levelling to 0° & 90° halt.
- Precise, speedy & reliable measurements.
- No more arguments for surveying inspection job work sites with digital numeric display readings.
- User can simply choose the type of format without the need for calculation.
- Extended battery life using 3 x AAA batteries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.