Part #: 52-140-008-1
Vernier Depth Gage
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-140-008-1 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-8"
Fowler's Vernier Depth Gage is an extremely useful tool for measuring the depths of holes, slots and recesses. The 52-140-008-1 features an extra wide base for proper contact.
- Highly accurate for use in tool rooms and inspection departments, on jigs, die works or fixtures.
- Designed for measuring depth of holes, slots and recesses.
- Made of hardened stainless steel.
- Microfine black graduations on satin chrome finish for easy readability.
- Overall accuracy within: .001"
- Bottom surface of the base is hardened, ground & lapped.
- The base is hardened, ground and microlapped.
- Positive locking set screw
- Width of beam: .330".
- Thickness of beam: .165".
- Includes fitted case.