Part #: 52-025-012
Heavy Duty Dial Calipers with Extended Jaws
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-025-012 Heavy Duty Dial Caliper: 0-12".
The Fowler 52-025-012 Heavy Duty Dial Caliper with Extended has the following specifications :
- .001” dial graduations
- Jaw length of 3.5”
Fine design and sturdy construction ensure a long life of reliable and accurate service in these heavy-duty calipers.
- Oversized dial with microfine graduations for easy reading.
- Inside, outside and depth measurement; "knife edge" top jaws for measuring threads, slots, recesses and similar work. Inside measurements are obtained by use of the nibs on the bottom jaws.
- Beam is satin chrome finished.
- Extra long jaws.
- Hardened stainless steel throughout; measuring faces are ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy.
- Knurled lock assures precise settings.
- Adjustable dial reads to .001" in inch series or .05mm in metric series.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Available in inch or metric models.
- Beam features large, clear graduations.
- Accuracy: .001" per 6 inches (inch series) or .05mm per 150mm (metric series).
- All sizes feature thumbroll adjustment.
- Includes deluxe fitted case.
- Cross jaws for direct internal measurements.
- Large, One-Rev dial
- .100" range per revolution
- Graduation: .001"
- 4-way measurement
- Longer jaws permit greater accessibility.
- Thumbroll for precise control.
- Furnished with case.
Fowler Heavy Duty Dial Calipers with Extended Jaws:
- 52-025-012 Heavy Duty Dial Caliper with Extended Jaws: 0-12”
- 52-025-013 Heavy Duty Dial Caliper with Extended Jaws: 0-150mm