Part #: 52-008-004
One-Rev Dial Calipers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-008-004 One-Rev Dial Caliper: 0-6"
The Fowler 52-008-004 One-Rev Dial Caliper has the following specifications :
- .001” dial graduations
- Black Dial Face
Dial faces on Fowler's One-Rev Dial Calipers combine widely spaced microfine graduations, the protection of a covered rack and the accuracy of a hardened stainless steel rack.
The Fowler 52-008-004 is one of Fowler’s best selling dial calipers.
- Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100".
- Self-contained movement eliminates gear misalignment.
- Exclusive dual pinion drive mechanism reduces wear on rack and pinion.
- Beam graduated in .10" increments.
- Thumbroll for rapid setting.
- Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy.
- Knurled lock assures precise settings.
- Accuracy: .001" per 6".
- Adjustable dial reads directly to .001".
- Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare.
- Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step measurements.
- Includes fitted case.
Below is a list of all the Fowler One-Rev Dial Calipers: