PRODUCT CODE: 52-174-012
Vernier Height Gages
Price: $ $Request Quote
52-174-012 Vernier Height Gage: 0-12″/300mm
The Fowler 52-174 series height gages are easy to operate, accurate, and repeatable. This height gage has a nice design and is one of the better quality vernier height gages on the market today. The 52-174-012 has the ability to use with a test indicator to be able to measure squareness.
- The adjustable main scale has a full 3/4″ adjustment range. You can quickly “reset” zero or any reference figure at any point for easy reading without special calculations.
- Swing-away magnifier plus extra long vernier scales with wide separations in inch and metric for exact and precise reading.
- Ultra-smooth fine adjustment mechanism.
- Carbide tipped scriber is offset for direct reading over the full range of travel.
- Satin-chrome finish on all scales and plates for glare free reading. Raised lands on main scale surfaces prevent friction wear.
- Beam & slide of hardened stainless steel. Base and measuring surfaces all hardened tool steel, carefully ground and microlapped.
- Price includes height gage, carbide tipped scriber, and magnifier.
Below is a list of all the Fowler Vernier Height Gages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.