PRODUCT CODE: 448Z-12
Vernier Depth Gage # 448Z-12
Price: $625 $587.5
Lowest Price Guaranteed
448Z-12 Starrett Vernier Depth Gage: 0-12″
The Starrett 448Z-12 depth gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-12″
- Graduations: .001″
- Base Size: 2.75″ x .250″
- Blades Furnished: One (12″)
These are easy-to-use, very accurate depth
gages. They are designed for measuring the
depths of holes, slots, and recesses and for
inspecting jig, fixtures and die work. They are
also ideal for measuring from a plane surface
to toolmakers’ buttons for locating center
distances. Readings are in .001″ and 0.02mm.
- Heads are hardened, ground and lapped.
- Measuring blades are hardened and ground and have accurate and sharp machine divided graduations.
- All English graduations read to .001″, with the bar being graduated in .025″ increments.
- All metric graduations read to 0.02mm, with the bar being graduated in 0.5mm increments.
- Screw type adjusting nut allows for fine measuring adjustment
- Slide lock nut to hold measurement position
- Vernier plates are adjustable
Starrett 448 and 448ME Vernier Depth Gages:
- 448Z-6 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-6″
- 448Z-12 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-12″ (12″ Blade Only)
- 448Z-612 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-12″ (6″ and 12″ Blades Included)
- 448MEZ-6 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-6″/150mm
- 448MEZ-12 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-12″/300mm (12″/300mm Blade Only)
- 448MEZ-612 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-12″/300mm (6″/150mm and 12″/300mm Blades Included)